Water and Environmental Analysis Online User Meeting - reach beyond compliance
Jun 13 2023
PFAS, microplastics, disinfection by-products, trace metals analysis and more will be discussed at the free-to-attend live-streamed meeting June 27&28. Choose to join for selected topics or the entire meeting.
This meeting covers the latest trends and techniques to meet current water and environmental testing demands for emerging contaminants and evolving regulations. Hear from industry experts to discuss recent water and environmental horizon scanning studies and learn about advanced analytical techniques, automation and data processing used to meet and exceed water and environmental EU regulations.
On day one, the meeting focuses on the analysis and monitoring of emerging contaminants.
- Exceeding PFAS EU regulation requirements with HRMS
- Solution for microplastic detection
- Biotoxin screening of seafood
- Detecting total PFAS
- More data with one injection: anthropogenic contaminant screening of natural waters
- Workshop on the latest advances in automation for LC and GC
- Workshop on the automation of PFAS data workup
On day two, the meeting focuses on the analysis and monitoring of evolving regulations.
- Halo acetic acids detection with ion chromatography
- Consolidating methods for inorganic disinfection by-products and bromate
- Future of trace elemental detection in natural waters
- Screening emerging disinfection by-products to improve water treatment processes
- More nutrient data with less operator time – discover discrete analysis to inform and improve wastewater treatment
Join us and discover valuable insights to maximise testing productivity and instrument uptime. Get more data from one injection and reach beyond water and environmental compliance.
Participation is free of charge. Please note this meeting will not be recorded.
In This Edition Business News - Celebrating The Life Of A Gas Measurement Industry Icon - A New Home For Gas Sensor Specialists - Envea Completes The Acquisition Of Hycontrol Ltd Environ...
View all digital editions
Jul 02 2023 Albena, Bulgaria
Jul 04 2023 Cardiff, UK
Jul 05 2023 Johannesburg, South Africa
Jul 11 2023 Shanghai, China
Jul 11 2023 Lagos, Nigeria